Executive Diploma in Leadership and Management
Through exposure to a broad range of management theories, practices, and illustrations, this diploma prepares students for leadership and management roles. Certification by a high-quality, independent academic institution can legitimize professional knowledge and validate transferable skills – a critical factor in changing jobs across industries. The Executive Diploma in Leadership and Management has been developed for:
- Association, university, and/or college alumni adding management responsibilities to their portfolios
- Candidates for career change, from both university and non-university backgrounds
- Business owners
- Executives of non-profit organizations
The diploma is awarded upon successful completion of the following eight courses.
- Art of Public Speaking
- Planning and Execution
- Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Sales Techniques and Customer Service
- Human Relations Skills for Success
- Financial Accounting for Managers
Each course lasts two months.
The New Guyana School is accredited by the National Accreditation Council of Guyana and has satisfied the requirements of operating a post-secondary educational institution in Guyana under the provisions of the National Accreditation Act #12 of 2004.