The New Guyana School nursery department currently accepts children aged between two and five years. Interested parents should submit an application form (available at our headquarters or online). Application forms can be submitted in person, by mail, courier, or e-mail.
Parents will then submit to an interview with one of our Principals. Admission will be offered based on the results of the interview.
Admission to the New Guyana School primary department is based on:
- The candidate’s academic record
- The candidate’s performance on our aptitude test
- The School’s assessment of the candidate’s character
The New Guyana School must receive the following pieces of information before admission can be considered:
- Application form (available online or at our office)
- Two school reports (the most recent school report and the final report for the previous year)
- Results of the candidate’s aptitude test
Once these are received, interested parents will submit to an interview conducted by one of our Principals. Our admissions committee weighs the applicant’s school reports, interview performance, recommendations and desire to attend the New Guyana School.