Certified associate in project management (CAPM)
The perfect entry level project management certification
The CAPM is an entry-level certification for project practitioners. It is designed for those with less experience. What you will learn
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Who is this course for?
The course is appropriate for if you if:
- You wish to develop professionally.
- You're looking to enhance your project management skills.
- You'd like to learn to apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management.
- You're seeking career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role.
Who should apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.