Kickstart your career in Facilities Management
Maximizing the efficiency of a facility takes more than just good maintenance - it takes proper management. Our Facilities Management Certificate Course provides you with the knowledge and tools to streamline operations, reduce waste, and optimize resource allocation. With expert instructors and practical, hands-on training, you'll gain the skills to elevate your career and drive success for your organization.
What you'll learn:
- Strategic facilities management
- Procurement and contract management
- Financial management
- Operations and maintenance
- Quality and innovation in facilities management
- Space planning and management
Who is this program for:
- Property Managers
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Facilities Managers
- Building Engineers
- Anyone interested in developing skills in Facilities Management
- Five-year secondary education
- Industry experience
Meet the facilitator:
Mr. Keith Spencer, Certified ProFm.
Mr. Spencer is a qualified and experienced professional in the built environment sector specialized in Real Estate development, Project Management, Property and Facilities Management.