Kickstart your career in Human Resource Management
Want to succeed in business and leave your competitors in the dust? You'll need to learn how to hire the best people, develop them into leaders, and keep them excited to work for your organization.
Human Resources isn't just a department in your business -- it is the heart and soul of your business! You can't succeed if you don't understand precisely how to pick the best team.
What you'll learn:
- Strategic management of human resources
- Job design, recruitment, and selection
- Training, development, and learning
- Rewards and pay
- Work engagement and burnout
- Performance management
Who is this program for:
- HR Practitioners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Compensation Analyst
- Professional & Technical Staff Recruiter
- Employee training specialist
- HR Generalists
- Five-year secondary education
- Industry experience
- Desire to enter the field of Human Resource Management
Meet the facilitator:
Ms. Sarona Samaroo currently serves as the Vice President for El Dorado Offshore, a manpower supply and recruitment company in Guyana, Trinidad, and Suriname. She has worked in the Energy Industry and has a wealth of experience in Human Resource Management. Ms. Samaroo has a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management (with distinction) from The University of the West Indies (UWI).