Kickstart your career as a Logistics Manager or a Supply Chain Manager
This course gives you a complete understanding of the Business of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, from a day-to-day operational point of view. You will learn the fundamentals of Logistics and Supply Chain Management and then put that theory into practice.
What you'll learn:
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Transportation
- Warehouse and inventory management
- Information technology in supply chain management
- Social Responsibility within the industry
Who is this program for:
- Anyone who wants a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurs who want to build their Import/Export business
- Five year secondary education
- Work experience WITH
- Desire to enter the field of Supply Chain Management
Meet the facilitator:
Dr. Rachael Cox is currently a lecturer within the field of Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Operations Manager, and Inventory Management. She has taught and currently teaches for Universities in the United States, Australia, Trinidad, and England. She lecturers both Undergraduate and Graduate studies and supervises students for their thesis.Dr. Cox holds a Bachelors from De Paul University (Chicago, IL, USA), her Masters from National–Louis University (Wheeling, IL, USA), and her Doctoral Degree from Argosy University (Schaumburg, IL, USA). She has awards and certificates in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Economics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Supply Chain Management.