Master the Science of Project Management
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles annually through 2027. This means skilled project managers are in high demand. Our comprehensive program covers the latest project management best practices and methodologies, including the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guide. Our experienced instructors will guide you through the PMP exam process, providing you with the tools and strategies needed to pass the exam and earn your PMP certification. Upon completion of the course, you will have a solid understanding of project management principles and be well-prepared to take on leadership roles in project management.
Who is this program for:
- Project managers who need to certify their project management experience.
- Five-year secondary education
- 7500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- Four-year degree
- 4500 of leading and directing projects in the last three years of your career
- 35 hours of project management experience
- Tuition - GYD$302,000
- Course materials and exam fees are not included.
Meet the facilitator:
Mr. Derrick Agdomar, B.SC, PMP
Born in St. Lucia, Derrick possesses a B.SC in Computing and Information Systems (University of London) and certification in Microsoft Project Server. He is currently the Senior Project Officer at CARICOM and has led several projects involving the European Development Fund, the OECS High and Magistrates' Courts; and the St. Lucia Electoral and Civil Status Registries to name a few.
Derrick's rich professional experiences bring an engaging style to the training sessions.