Project Management Professional (PMP)
The gold standard in project management certifications
The PMP® is one of the most valuable credentials instantly recognized worldwide; it shows that you have passed a challenging exam and have relevant experience in the field. With the letters PMP® after your name, employers notice your resume more and open the doors to better-paid job opportunities. This course prepares you to successfully pass the rigorous PMP exam sponsored by the Project Management Institute.
What you will learn
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Integration Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Who is this course for?
The course is appropriate for if you if:
- You wish to develop professionally.
- You're looking to enhance your project management skills.
- You'd like to learn to apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management.
- You're seeking career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role.