The Basics of occupational safety and health
this certification is everything your career needs and more
The Certificate in Basics of Occupational Safety and Health has been developed in response to the need for certified and capable Occupational Safety and Health Practitioners throughout the industrial, manufacturing, and corporate sectors of Guyana. This program provides knowledge in various aspects of OS&H from the origins of safety law to its application in our workplace and homes.
What you will learn
- Describe the standards that are related to occupational safety and health.
Who is this course for?
The course is appropriate for if you if:
- Persons with Occupational Safety and
health as a primary role within their
- Members of Occupational Safety and
- Safety and Health Representatives
- Persons wishing to change careers and
work within an organization as a Safety
and Health Practitioner.
- Anyone looking to upgrade their skills.